Friday, September 26, 2008

Another CC entry.

Finally managed to take some photos of my entry for Mel's challenge at the Cyber Crop last Friday night at Scrap Pile. Challenge was to make your own flowers and do a layout with the word Spring in the title - since it was a "Spring" themed CC. I was out and about taking some photos in the area for Leone's challenge (which at this point I think I will be lucky to get done... but ahhh well....) and took photos of some gorgeous flowering trees along the way. Entitled Spring Blossoms - here is what I came up with. I made the flowers by stamping on a clear transparency and adding Kindy Glitz dots and some gold brads. Dimensionally the layout looks much nicer than the photos show.








1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I just love this LO Maree and you are a doll for giving it a go.Loves ya

3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home