Thursday, August 07, 2008

MR Originals

Some time back on another site (in another lifetime) we got creative and designed our own patterned paper for a challenge. At the time when it was first brought up I must admit it seemed a little daunting, but once you got your head around the idea it wasn't really that difficult afterall. Each to their own with regard to taste and funny enough I'm still waiting for the paper that was supposed to be made for me... lol. But anyway when the girls at Scrap Pile were looking for something different for a challenge, I suggested this one.

I've finally come up with my creations, although I'm not thrilled with the scans so far... but hopefully Leah who will be the recipient of these will be able to do something with them to complete the challenge.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home