Saturday, July 12, 2008

Flying

It's amazing how life takes you in such different directions. I received an email tonight from someone who is so special in my life but whom I have not spent the time I should have to keep in touch. It makes me realise just how much my life has taken me in a different direction but also how much I miss some of the special people who mean so much to me.

Jamie if you do get around to reading this, just know that you will always be in my heart as my MOST special friend. I really do miss you a great deal and think of you so often, but to know that you are happy in your new life gives me hope. As I said in my email - no one could be happier that you have found your place in this life.

I was thinking tonight of the lyrics of a song I have heard often these past few days thanks to the Boofcheese's admiration of the "Moulin Rouge" movie.....

I follow the night
Can't stand the light
When will I begin to live again

One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
What more could your love do for me
When will love be through with me
Why live life from dream to dream
And dread the day when dreaming ends

One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
Why live life from dream to dream
And dread the day when dreaming ends

One day I'll fly away
Fly fly away...

Well you never know - with any luck One Day I'll Fly Away..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home