Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sky High

Well finally the weather held off enough for me to get that flight I've been promised for a couple of weeks. What an awesome experience. Despite being warned about the worst it was really a lot of fun and I spent more time laughing at the concerned face on the pilot (who was worried about whether I was coping) than I ever was likely to be stressed about the flight... I don't quite know what it is about me, but sometimes people just worry way too much and then are quite surprised by how calm I can be with new experiences...

Anyway thank you Daryl for an amazing experience that I could clearly learn to like a whole bunch, and it was really cool of you to take Madison up for a fly as well given he's so keen on being a pilot.

And what would a new experience be without photos.....







4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Love how you just managed to get your face in the one of those photos Maree.Looks like you all had a blast.A happy day

5:11 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a wonderful experience Maree, I hope there are many more in the near future hun :)

7:49 pm  
Blogger Leah said...

Great pics Maree! Gee, I would be scared just looking at those clouds from the ground!! LOL! Glad you finally got to go! Sounds like a fun day was had by all!

1:23 pm  
Blogger Rosemary said...

WTG Maree - glad you enjoyed it. The girls father was a pilot - I can remember going many times to please him - but the paper bag was always handy. To this day I don't really like to fly - even on my broomstick!!!!!!

11:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home