Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Friendship

Friendship with me comes unconditional. And so when someone I consider a friend is in trouble, you can guarantee I will be standing there right by their side. Tonight having spent almost an hour on the phone with a friend who is going through a very trying time in their life - I have to say I am yet again touched by their incredible maturity and courage. I am often reminded of how lucky I am to have been surrounded by such wonderful friends. This is one such time. All I can say is that I expect to be doing the very same thing I was doing for my birthday sunshine - so you better be prepared to repeat the experience some time real soon. To think this would not be possible is something I can't comprehend. To have you sit in my loungeroom and play the guitar and sing is something I hope we can both experience soon and often.

And on another level, my life seems so incredible. In some ways the days of my life can not pass quickly enough and yet on another level I think to savour these moments will make the rest of my life all the more sweet. There is one thing I wish for above all else. There is nothing that could take its place and nothing that could make me more happy. You know that. The next few weeks will pass painfully slowly but be worth every moment.

So many lives at crossroads.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home