Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finally finished.

This is the first time I can recall finishing all the challenges for a Cyber Crop at Scrap Pile (or anywhere else for that matter since SP is the only place I CC anyway!) And so I managed to get the final challenge done - this one for Mel's challenge - counting 1-6 the elements in the layout. Photos from some of Lakeisha's collection from Sports Days at school. Hmmmm I don't remember Sports Days being this much fun in my day....

And so the layout "Beautiful Moments" is born....


Now there is actually a photo I have sitting here that I REALLY want to scrap but I'm just not sure I have everything I need to do it justice in terms of colours of paper.... But I have a vision in my mind of how I want it to look so we'll see what I come up with over the next week or so.

I'm afraid I failed miserably in the list of things to do today. Some but not all on the list was attended to. Hey there is always tomorrow. Right now my biggest challenge is keeping the fire lit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home