Saturday, June 28, 2008

I have been tagged...

The lovely Jewls has tagged me - Gee THANKS a whole bunch Jewls!!!! LOL

Here's how it works. Answer the questions about yourself. At the end of your post, tag another 4 people & post their names. Go to their blogs & leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know that you have posted your answers.

My answers are:
Q1: Ten years ago.....
Was like a past life. I was not working, and at this point I was probably at a Dog Show somewhere in Victoria (most likely Melbourne at this time of year) avidly grooming a dog in an attempt to win Best in Show. Don't know if I did, but that was the aim.

Q2: Five things on today's "to do list".....
House loving, Washing clothes, Bathing Hogan, Ironing and Scrapbooking - Not necessarily in that order....

Q3: Snacks I enjoy.....
Marshmallows, Mixed Salted Nuts and Cherry Ripes.

Q4: Things I would do if I was a millionaire.....
Travel to all those destinations we've only talked about so far, buy a BMW and actually save some!

Q5. Places I have lived....
Colac, Langwarrin, Barongarook, My Dreams....

I am tagging.....
Rosemary
Ceci
Cass
Gabrielle

1 Comments:

Blogger Ceci said...

Hi Maree, I have posted my answers, that was a bit of fun, thanks a bunch. ;)

11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home