Saturday, June 28, 2008

The usual weekend stuff

Thankfully Scrapping has once again become a regular Saturday morning routine for me. I find it really relaxing to start the weekend off this way. Mind you - Saturday morning often turns into Saturday afternoon... but at least I'm unwinding.

And so I managed to do the layout that has been only a photo on a piece of cardstock now for a week. This one for Leah's challenge from the Cyber Crop last weekend. The photo is the group photo that was taken in Brisbane when the Scrap Pile Girls got together at a hotel to celebrate Mel's birthday. So many memories of that wonderful weekend returned to me as I did this layout. I really must scrap a few more of the photos I have from then. I'm looking forward to meeting up with some of the girls again some time soon...

And so here is "The Girls"....



Back to work... still another one to do before midnight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home