Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Pretzel story

I don't honestly know what all the fuss was about really.... LOL These photos thanks to the lovely Leah who will be charging admission to see them if I don't "expose" myself first...



It just goes to show - anyone who says I'm not flexible has no idea what they are talking about! And those of you who know how --- hmmm dare I say anal I can be --- about colour co-ordinating.... LOOK I EVEN MATCH THE CAR!!!!! LOL
However - Getting in there was one thing.....


Getting out was a whole new deal! As you can see - not a whole bunch of room in there. But it beat walking Leah so you can stop laughing now....



And at the end of it all - what can I say - a picture of innocence....


Well, we all had a laugh and just think - not a drop of alcohol involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home