Sunday, June 22, 2008

and the next instalment...

This is for Melanie's challenge - either a layout or a bookmark using flowers and at least one photo on a flower. I opted for a bookmark since the other 2 challenges are layouts and I don't know if I'm going to get time to do 2 more layouts before next Saturday... We'll see. I would like to. It would be neat to actually complete all the challenges this month.



You probably heard me swearing at your house! I tried stamping along the side of the transparency overlay to hide the tape that was going to join the transparency to the backing - the stamp slipped & I had already applied the last of the leafy rubons & couldn't find a decent alternative to start again.... Hence the ricrac and stitching! Then mum had no black cotton!!!!! grrrrrr.... but I actually like the contrast anyway as it turned out.

Now..... which one next.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home