Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF

I'm not usually a subscriber to the whole "Thank God It's Friday" concept however this week SIGN ME UP! Lets just call it the week from Hell and forget it happened... OK????? Well except for today, I think, where I had lots of laughs, a wonderful lunch date and a feeling of such warmth and love that it could almost - ALMOST - make up for every single one of the really bad parts of the week. Lets not dwell on the bad. There HAVE been unbelieveable moments as well.

My Dad as we speak is still in hospital on the mend from some relatively minor surgery although when you are in your 80's I'm guessing the realistic thing is NO surgery is minor. He went in on Wednesday, and while some complications had us a little concerned, he seems to be OK now and with any luck he'll be home this weekend.

I'm looking forward to this weekend for some fairly simple reasons. #1 is Sleep. I am so drained from the events of the week and the worry and emotion. Family issues, Job issues, just to name a few. There is always something.

#2 on the list is Scrapping and I hope to get a couple of things done this weekend. I've really missed my scrapping. I have a couple of things sitting on my desk in the planning stages that look promising.

#3 is getting the photos of Lakeisha and her Dress Up day at school today. The lamb costume she hired was pretty cute so I can't wait to see how the photos come up and what everyone else looked like as well. A few laughs and hopefully one or two scrapping opportunities wrapped up in that too.

Besides which - each day is a step closer to the future. And we have one..... don't we.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Maree, you've been tagged.
Please visit my blog for all the details :)
Glad to hear your Dad is improving & can't wait to see the pics of dress up day.

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home