Sunday, June 15, 2008

Finally....

It's been almost 2 months since I've scrapped a layout for myself and not part of a challenge.... not that I was worried I had scrapper's block or anything, I just haven't been feeling in a mood to scrap - and it was OK. But today I started to play around with some paper and the layout eventually evolved. One of the photos I took on the Brisbane Trip... actually I'm working my way backwards since this was a photo I took from the air on the trip home. Entitled "Wings To Fly".



A number of wonderful people in my life give me the wings to fly. I am grateful for each and every one of you. It was especially great to talk with you today Mel. Love to you and your wonderful family. One day I'll make it that far north!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

You are very welcome ,wish I was closer to give you a hug when you need it .I really can't wait to see you again and show you around our beautiful home.Love me xxoo

11:13 pm  
Blogger Melissa said...

PS...LOVE HOW YOU ARE going about your trip backwards too.Verrrry interesting to say the least.LOL

11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home