Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another Acceptance

I was pretty excited tonight to discover that Scrapbooking Memories has accepted another one of my layouts for publication. You can't imagine how disappointed I was to get an email from Joanna saying how they (and I quote) Really Really Really loved the layout but had some concerns about the photo. The photo was taken with my mobile phone camera and granted in the scan it doesn't look quite as good as it does in the flesh. However as I caught up with my emails tonight, I see that Joanna has emailed to say it's been accepted for publication which is just absolutely FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC news. The layout is.....

A dentist visit today has me just thrilled...... After identifying a zillion things that need attention, not that it wasn't expected. Just another fear to conquer I guess. If I could begin to explain the problems that dentists have created in my life....... but then that's so much past history and nothing a hip replacement didn't fix. Ahhh its a long story and I'm not sure I have the strength right now. The drill fires up on Monday - give it a month or two (commencing with not one but THREE root canals..... ewwwwwwwwwwww) and it will be a new me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home