Sunday, June 08, 2008

Meeting the Girls!!!!!

Oh My God..... what an incredible time we had in Brisbane!!!!! I'll fill you in on some more details tomorrow but here are some photos from the weekend. Not that I took many but I think you get the idea we had a pretty good fun time from all the smiles!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEL
A bit serious there Mel
Justine at the Convention Saturday
Justine, Donna & Me at the convention
Justine Donna & Me - Yep Donna - You are in my heart too! LOL
Mel & Leah
Thinking of a career in showbiz girls?????

Ready for bed - Saturday night
Melanie & Mel at the apartment
Melanie & Mel at the airport
Mel & Justine's plane - although I'm not
too sure about the guy taking it for a walk
on the dog leash................
Mel & Justine - off leash and in the air....
Melanie's plane
Melanie flies out
Finally - I'm also on the way home!

Well there you are - the only decent photos I have but no doubt there will be more floating around in the next few days!!!!! It was such an incredible time. I was so thrilled to meet the girls from Scrap Pile and you were every bit I had expected and more! To finally meet you was such a super fun time. So many funny stories... Tomorrow I think. Tired right now - it's been a long day! This little Pretzel is off to bed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

GO PRETZEL (Oooooooooooooops SORRY MAREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEWS GETS AROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:17 pm  
Blogger jaki said...

I think there must be a photo of Mel and her cake from every angle possible around that table! rofl!!!

Glad you had a great time for the rest of the weekend too Maree :)

9:46 am  
Blogger Leah said...

Lovely photos Maree!! Very amusing!! And no, no showbiz career possibilities... can't speak for Mel though... there's definitely style there!!

Thanks for the great weeekend, and all the laughs, Maree!

10:03 am  
Blogger Melanie said...

Pretzel :) I thought I said no pj photos lol, it was so great to meet you.

10:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home