Saturday, April 19, 2008

On The Scrap Pile

Yeah well you could say that about life in general I guess, but hey not for long.... however I was really referring to the Cyber Crop at Scrap Pile last night. I managed to get a layout completed even though it wasn't actually for the crop - it was for Mel's April Challenge which was due at midnight. Despite having a disagreement with my scanner (I can hardly call it a printer these days because thanks to the overworked/underpaid experience with the radio station it no longer prints...) I finally got it scanned....

Entitled "Trouble"... even though she isn't really THAT much trouble... kind of.... ish.... LOL








And since it's most unlikely my mother will ever read my blog between now and Mothers Day - here is the Mothers Day card I made this morning for Jewls' challenge at the CC last night.





And while I was taking photos since the camera is "available" again - I've added these detail shots of some of the recent layouts as well....












Big day today and lots to do for the gathering this evening so I better get into it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

You have been busy woman.Thanks for all the close-ups of your latest LO's.It is always nice to see the detail that you have created.

10:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home