Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday afternoon with Dan England

Well what a great day Sunday turned out to be. Went to see Dan England at the Terminus Hotel in Forrest. What a great talent. You might remember Dan from Australian Idol if you watched it. Fantastic voice and did an awesome job on every song from his own compositions to Bob Marley to the Beatles. Had the opportunity to chat with him at length as well and what a nice guy! He has a new album coming out in the next few days and if what I heard today was anything to go buy - I'd recommend going out and buying it!








Work tomorrow and looking forward to meeting Jewls this week as well. Gee girl I can't believe I got the date wrong!!! DUH. Thursday or Friday this week... Can't wait! I'm on a high.... at least I have something exciting to talk about tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

REALLY looking forward to meeting you to Maree.

10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home