Thursday, April 10, 2008

Memorable Thursday

What an awesome day today was. After a rather painful day yesterday - and I mean PAINFUL in the most physical sense. Managing to tip myself off a chair, landing on my rear end on a concrete floor yesterday and now having some EXTREMELY nasty bruises on my lower back (insert butt here...) I have to say that the last 24 hours has certainly challenged the pain threshold. But what better way to cheer yourself up than to spend a day with people you love.

One of today's highlights was meeting the gorgeous Jewls - one of my online friends at Scrap Pile. I've felt drawn to Jewls since she joined the site and it was so great to meet her in person. She was everything I had sensed she would be. What a great lady and I am in awe of her talent as a scrapper as well.

To meet her and have her meet someone important to me as well was such a special thing. A long day and not just a little painful at times.... but well worth it. Hopefully Jewls liked her gifts. I know one would have been appreciated. Looking forward to her being home again and being able to chat. Mind you - Jewls if you moved over this way it would be even better!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Sorry to hear about your sore BUTT, but I am glad that you had a wonderful day with the man you love and to meet someone you like and admire.Lucky lady

10:33 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was a total pleasure to meet both you & Shane. I loved getting to know you better & really enjoyed the laughs & great conversations. I hope you are on the mend & haven't been the BUTT of too many jokes, LOL.

10:51 pm  
Blogger Maree said...

verrrryyyyyyyyy funnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy you two! One would think at least your "FRIENDS" would be sympathetic - butt I guess not! LOL

8:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home