Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Scrapping

Aside from spending a couple of hours in town putting a Saturday pre-recorded program to air (yeah it never ends....) I did manage today to complete a layout for Mel's weekend challenge to scrap a layout predominantly using black & yellow. I may have kind of pushed the rules a little unless you - like I - am happy to include gold and cream as shades of yellow. Hey no one said it had to be the same yellow all the way through.....

Anyway here is the layout, a photo of Lakeisha from her Year 10 Formal in that gorgeous pink dress (not that you can see that in a black & white photo....) - entitled "Grown Up B4 My Eyes"... and my, hasn't she....


The big day tomorrow in Gellibrand for Otway Idol draws closer. Looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home