Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life Goes On.....

I've been trying to make some changes to this blog half the day but it seems blogger is being just a tad pesky and unco-operative.

The week has been an interesting one. I think quote of the week should be awarded to "None are so blind as those who will not see". But then I guess there have been times when despite the fact that the blatently obvious has been sitting in front of my nose, I've stood on tippee toes to peek over the top of it as well. So one can hardly criticise others for doing the same now, can one? So the sayings go - time does 2 things.... it heals and it reveals. I place my faith heavily in fate. Things always seem to work out for the best in the end. One way or the other.

Last night I had a great night out with a girlfriend, dinner, a few drinks, a few laughs, a few shared experiences, and a conclusion that unless we were in the market for toy boys for both of us, we were probably wasting our time. LOL It was nice to get out of the house and actually have some company though. I think we may have to do it a bit more often in the coming weeks. Frankly we could both use it.

Here and there I did manage to get some scrapbooking done this week for my Design Team committments at Scrap Pile..

The first one entitled "A Dog and His Girl". Picture of Bundy and Lakeisha taken at our last dog show in May 2007, the grand day Hogan took out Best in Show.




The second one is entitled "Friends Don't". The background paper is a black & white "paintable" and although I don't mind the way it came up - I can't see me getting hooked on them. I think I know why I failed finger painting at Kinder.....





And finally one last one from this morning.... "2 Things", and a photo I took yesterday.



1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Fate is a state of mind in the end that we convince ourselves that its the result we wanted in the end ... when " Fate" doesnt turn out the way we planned who do we take it out on ... Heres my quote of the week ..."I hate you for stopping me"

12:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home