Sunday, February 03, 2008

Food for thought.

One of the threads on our little Scrapping Village - Scrap Pile - is Word for the Year. Tammy asked us to pick a word that would inspire us through 2008. Initially I did ask for the whole dictionary. I mean if 2008 starts out like this what hope is there.... But then I am reminded by a very dear friend that it should be all downhill from here.... Yeah well that's what someone told me LAST January as well... You never know I guess. Surely at SOME point SOMETHING good has to happen???? Maybe??????

Anyway after a bit of thought on how I have been especially over the past couple of months, I started thinking about what I didn't like about how I have been and I would have to say that mostly it's been my lack of focus that has frustrated me. Usually I can focus on things and follow through until I've finished the task, but for the past few months in particular I have been feeling as though I just never seem to get anything done but always seem to be running around in some way or other. So Focus has become the word to focus on.... Plus we had to add a quotation to our signature using the word and I thought under the circumstances this was pretty appropriate : "Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear".

I did get a few things done today, not the least of which was fix up these stupid Slide.com images that keep disappearing on me. I also added my latest LO's and even cleaned up a bit of my desk. Oh and housework... lets not forget the housework......

1 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Hi, Maree! Just wanted to thank you for joining in on the fun over at the QK Bloggers Club!

You are the Featured Blogger of the Day!

Check it out here:
http://qkdbloggers.blogspot.com/

Thanks again and have a great day!

Nina PateƱa
2008 Royal Stamping Maid
Queen Kat Designs

7:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home