Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday morning...

I got a layout completed this morning for next week's Cyber Crop at Scrap Pile, all except for the photo which I will need to print out at work either later today or tomorrow. Needless to say though I can't upload it until next Friday night. Was really pleased with the way it came up though.

Then I was sitting here trying to figure out which paper to use to do another example for next weekend and suddenly an idea came into my head for a photo that has been sitting here for a couple of months. It doesn't always work like that, but sometimes inspiration actually does hit you. And so came "Out Of This World" from a photo that cracks me up every time I look at it, and two men who make me laugh, cry and feel ever grateful they are a part of my life.



More later - hopefully.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home