Friday, January 04, 2008

And then it was Thursday...

What a mixed bag today was. Some interesting highs and lows. But mostly the emphasis for me needs to be some focus, patience and support. Well "some" may be a slight understatement. But what I do know is that above all else right at this time I need to trust my instincts and allow the world to revolve on it's axis without me feeling the need to now and then give it a push like some small child on a swing to keep up the momentum. Hey - I've been for many years a "fix-it" girl and the habit is somewhat difficult to break from time to time. Especially when it's an important child on the swing. But somehow I feel like all the years of days gone by have been my training session to cope with everything that is taking place right now, and because of it, I have what it takes to stand back and allow what ever processes need to take place - and it's OK.

I started a new layout this afternoon but didn't get it finished until we returned home later tonight. Hence me sitting here writing this at 1:30 a.m. It's finally finished and scanned and is my first Design Team layout for January for Scrap Pile. Entitled Stay True - the theme of the layout came from those rub-ons you see on the page "Stay True To Your Heart" and "It is all about choices". There is a hidden journaling tag behind the photo which reads - "You two are the most important people in my life. Always follow your hearts, live life - don't settle for existing. Life is all about the choices you make, the people you love and living in a happy state."


We enjoyed a really nice night out thanks to our host Jenny - it's been ages with whom I've caught up but we really do need to do it more often. I really like this lady a lot. She has a strength and courage that inspires me, and an incredible patience and tolerance that makes her easy going personality very refreshing to be around. She and I have a lot in common and I'm pleased to know that some nice things are happening in her life as well. She certainly deserves it. Great dinner, nice wine and good conversation made for a really enjoyable evening. Oh but did they have to buy a Wii yesterday???????........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home