Sunday, January 06, 2008

Last day...

One day to go. Although actually there is only half of it left... so really I might as well just get used to it.

If anyone knows of a Scrapaholics Anonymous meeting somewhere in my vicinity in the near future, perhaps you could email me the what when and where... it's become a serious addiction these past few days and I'm going to miss my free time so much starting tomorrow. I've had this photo sitting on the desk now for a few weeks so I figured I might as well stick it down on some paper. This is one of my favourite decorations - THE favourite decoration layout is yet to come but I'll get around to that sometime soon. In the meantime here is Xmas07.....




1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Just popping in to say Hi .. you've been a busy lil Scrapper ...
I loved them all ...
Love Trace

1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home