Thursday, January 03, 2008

Another mini album

This was part of last month's Scrap Pile Design Team pack but I couldn't get the photos printed off until I borrowed the work printer over the holidays. I only had these photos from the photo shoot we did a year or so ago with Lakeisha & her friends. I couldn't think of another group of shots that would go together especially given the paper I was working with. Hopefully soon we'll get around to having more photos taken around here. That would be a nice change. Anyway here is my Friends mini album for Lakeisha.




1 Comments:

Blogger Marion Smith said...

Are you kidding me?? This is soo yummy love it! You have to join our mini album trading/kit club. Here is a link with info if you're interested! Love love it!

http://apieceofcraft.com/kitclub

6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home