Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The New Year

It certainly was a New Year's Eve to remember. I would have to say it's been many years since I can recall enjoying a NYE this much. I don't think I have ever spent a more romantic, sensual or intense night with anyone as I did last night. But then there were also some rather "memorable" moments that I'd rather forget. Being referred to in a somewhat superficial and temporary genre did nothing for me (or my thumb which is now sporting a nice "hole" in preference to speaking out about my objection to said comment).

I've always given the human race the courtesy of assuming there was at least a little intelligence involved in it's day to day operations. In the case of this particular human's "race" one has to ask if the power button is switched on and the "alert" button has actually been depressed. How ANYONE can miss that this particular individual's basic needs are NOT being met is BEYOND ME.

Anyway a couple of shots from the night..... Unfortunately not exactly what I had hoped for but given the lack of lighting - it's the best I could manage.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home