Sunday, December 16, 2007

FINALLY....

Yes it's finally up.....








Some photos but unfortunately I can't remember how to use the night setting on the camera. Will have to look up the manual.

Spent a really pleasant day today mostly with Lakeisha, but we also took a drive out to visit with Shane and aide in some photography he had to do... while he was doing his thing I took advantage of a few opportunities to snap some photos myself... Finally some new things to scrap! Hmmmm spoken like a true scrapper....







Unfortunately it's almost midnight and I know I am going to pay dearly tomorrow when the alarm goes off at 4:15 a.m... oh ugly.......... self inflicted - but ugly...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

yay the tree is up ... keep that xmas spirit alive ... even though i hate it lol

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home