Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Layout

Here is my latest layout created for the Cyber Crop at Scrap Pile last night. Just goes to show how my mind is elsewhere as I forgot to even post about the CC on here this week. Anyway this layout is entitled "Good & Bad Days" and the journaling is just trying to stay positive about all the bad bits of life and give them a purpose like perspective rather than focusing on them AS bad.



That darned "I Love You" bird has appeared at my house this morning. Wish he would get back to where he is needed. LOL I swear it's call sounds exactly like Lakeisha saying I Love You when she wanted something.

I suspect a fairly quiet day today, perhaps I will be able to catch up on a few things that really need my attention.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

Great idea for a layout. I love the scalloped edge. :)

12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home