Wednesday, August 22, 2007

You never know.

It is always a frightening thing to me - just how fragile life can be and as I've said so many times before, how your life can be changed in an instant. And so tonight my thoughts are with our dear friend Kylie at SB.com who received news today that her brother had passed away.

There simply are no words you can say to help at a time like this. I just hope that she knows her friends care for her and are there for her.

Tell those you love that you love them every single day, and give them a hug every time they leave you. Make the most of every day you have on the face of this earth. For you never know what is around the corner......

1 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

I was just having a read of your blog Maree and came a cross this post!!
It blows me away when I hear that you cared so much and that you were thinking about me. A complete stranger, well sort of a complete stranger...LOL
You are such a fantastic lady they way you think of other before yourself and have compassion for your other man!! You are a true gem Maree and I sooooo cant wait to met you!!
XXX Kylie

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home