Saturday, August 11, 2007

Scrapbooking productive...

Well if nothing else I've achieved some scrapbooking today. It's been miserable & chilly all day, so being upstairs in my favourite spot has been absolutely the best place to be today. Another LO to use up the rest of the BasicGrey Infusion paper from the August DT pack from the girls at Scrap Pile.

This one entitled Just One Beautiful Moment. A pic of my Nan when she first got to meet Lakeisha. As the journaling says though, she was suffering the onset of Dementia at the time and really didn't grasp I don't think the fact that this was her Great Granddaughter. I still miss my Nan and often wish she had been well enough to get to know Lakeisha. She would have been as proud of her as I am without doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home