Sunday, August 05, 2007

Time After Time...

Awake too many times last night and finally gave up on sleep at 6:00 a.m. so I started my August Design Team layouts for Scrap Pile. This one entitled Time After Time. I've already scrapped this photo of Lakeisha taken on my mobile phone at the 2006 business awards but I really love the photo and thought it was perfect for the LO. The lyrics down the side of the page are Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper and to be honest it was a toss up as to who to scrap this page for. There are probably 4 people who would have been perfect subjects, but given I was using a lot of pink I figured this would be the best photo to use.






Friday night was the Battle of the Bands. It was nice to catch up with a few people I hadn't seen in a while and interesting to see how some of the bands had progressed since I had last heard them 5 months ago at the Otway Idol comp. Interesting to hear some of the comments from the judges - our beloved Shane being one of them. But anyway they came up with a popular choice for their winner so they got out alive LOL. I had a great night start to finish. It was nice for a change to have a normal night out, good food and in good company. Beats sitting at home in front of the computer on your own any day.

Miserable weather this weekend. So much rain that the back yard is flooded yet again. Thankfully the new load of wood delivered last week is actually burning well - funny that it's actually burning hotter and lasting longer than the load of sugar gum that cost 3 times as much! Figures.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Terri B said...

Loving that page Maree. Stunning work.

12:52 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Gorgeous layout Maree. Love all the detail in that top corner. :)

11:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home