Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tonight

OK tonight the music is sad.

There are things I need to clarify this week. Today has been very much a day of reflection and assessment. There are some things that are just so important to me at the moment. I can't remember any time in my life where I have felt such an overwhelming sense of how much my future depends on some very important decisions and clarifications. I can only hope I can find the words to adequately express my committment and dedication to the things that are important in my life right at the moment. This is going to be such a time of compromise and flexibility and understanding. But I believe if it's meant to be - it will be. And I have such confidence in everything at the moment that I cannot for a moment entertain the idea that things won't work out. At least work out the way they should be for the best.

I actually watched Big Brother tonight.... I am so pleased Zach is still there. I will vote to save!!!! Fingers crossed. Steph - have an awesome time tomorrow attending BB's Final. You lucky thing. How much fun would that be?????

TRACEY - darling..... Happy Birthday..... I can't wait to meet up next month.

Oh but then I plan to have fun tomorrow myself. The Crunchy Nut Breakfast Show is back in town...... Shane my friend - I am so glad to have you back on the airwaves. But more than anything else it hit me yet again tonight how lucky we all are to have you here. Quit using those 9 lives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Thanks for the birthday message !
Not long to go now ...
Anyway I better go thought I should pop in and check up on you as I try to do once a week..
Hugs and love
Trace

8:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home