Monday, August 13, 2007

thank you....


Terri for this gesture. The sentiment wasn't lost and I appreciate the kind words. It's funny how this whole blogging thing has been addictive and theraputic all at the same time. I don't know that it matters whether people actually read it or not, but somehow it gives me some perspective on my own life. A kind of ever changing benchmark on which I can gauge the ups and downs of my world.

I'd like to pass this along to Kylie who inspires me with her energy, her dedication to her family and her unique personality and ability to make time for even the smallest details.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terri B said...

Your so welcome Hun. Your blog totally rocks. Lots of inspiration whether it be scrapping or music...Plus I love hearing your strength come through these posts...inspires me every time.

Hope you had a FABBO time with Trace

xxox

12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home