Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weekends

I do love weekends. Even though I love my job, I love my home, it's warmth, it's comfort. I've always loved this house, from the very moment I stepped into it when we were looking for a place to buy. This house was just meant to be for me. It's the first house I have lived in where I've really felt I belonged. And there have been one or two over the years.... hmmmm 8 of them to be exact.

As I sit here, the world is just beginning to come into view and there are 3 kangaroos grazing on the back lawn. I'm listening to Sound of Sharks and yet for some reason it's not sounding so sad this morning. It's just a beautiful piece of music written with passion and feeling that plays in the background.

I woke at 5 this morning and so I have been sitting here for a wee while, decided to do some scrapping and came up with the LO below for Tammy's challenge at the Scrap Pile Christmas In July Cyber Crop. Scrap an every day photo using Christmas paper & embellishments. I'm pleased with this one.




And then there is this little gem which I finished last night but didn't take photos until this morning. For Shannon's challenge - decorate a box or a bag in a Christmas theme. It'll be a small gift that goes in this one, but I guess great gifts don't always come in big packages now do they.....








Plus I forgot to take a photo of my cards from the last CC in June - Shan's challenge of creating cards out of scraps. I kind of got a bit carried away with this as well. I quite enjoyed making these. Should have a go at a few more of them I think.





Lots to do today, so I suppose I should make a start on it all. Will have my head in books most of the day I suppose - oh and popping in to the forums and email once in a while to check up what the rest of you cyber crazies are up to!

Thank you Hayley for your fantastic work on the logo for Eyes Of Fire! I can't wait to show everyone how it looks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home