Saturday, July 28, 2007

Scrap Pile Cyber Crop

Another fun night at Scrap Pile last night. If you missed the crop you can still pick up a bargain in the store - because there is a storewide sale on right now. Check it out at Scrap Pile.

My Challenge was to scrap without a photo making a flower the central focal point of the layout, embellishments etc. Journaling to include "What Christmas Means to Me". This was the LO I came up with as my example. I love this one. It's much nicer in real life than any scan I could get would capture of it. And the gold sticker border stuff worked a treat.







I'm almost finished Shan's challenge of decorating a bag or a box for Christmas. I did another of those little boxes I made the "Secrets" box out of. And I'm hoping to also do Tammy's challenge as well before the weekend is up. Have still lots of bookwork to get out of the way though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home