Sunday, June 03, 2007

Scrapjacked

OK well I thought I would give the June "Scrapjacked" a go. So here is my LO. I was a bit disappointed that in the scan the word "Only" doesn't show up too well. I used Heidi Swapp ghost letters and while they show up really well IRL - the scan faded them out and you can barely see them - so if you are wondering what the heck the staples are in the bottom right hand corner - that's the explanation.

I've also managed to complete another LO this weekend as well so aside from having a nice relaxing weekend I'm kind of pleased that I've created something too. Now maybe I can go and do some housework or at least get my washing done..... yeah slack I know. What can I say - I needed a break.

It was great to catch up with the girls on Friday night for a chat on msn. I have SOOOO missed you girls and I promise I am going to try to make more time to catch up. And Tracey I can't wait until you visit Melbourne. I'm there girl!

OK off to do something constructive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

Nice to see a new layout Maree!!! ;)

Don't worry about that house work its not going any where....LOL

3:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great LO! I love the red!

6:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home