Thursday, May 24, 2007

Inspirational

Some new music tonight on the blog page.... Track 14 from the "Hogan The Hero" CD by Shane. If you are reading this later and the music has changed you can still find the track here. It's on tonight because I feel as though it's a track of inspiration and hope and above all else tonight that's exactly what I need to be feeling.

Life has been such a succession of highs and lows these past months, but somewhere amongst the turmoil I have managed to find a peace and feeling of belonging that I've not felt for over 20 years. There is such special comfort in the knowledge that you are in the right place in your life and having that one special person, with whom you connect so completely, feel the same way in return, just makes life truly worth living.

If there were ever a time in my life when I could say I was blissfully happy - it would be now. And yet tonight I stand on the verge of such changes to everything that it's difficult to breathe and my heart is almost afraid to beat. I want nothing to change and everything to change. But above all I hope and pray that we can face the future and everything it places in our path. I know that if all that is needed to pass this test is love and committment and faith and determination, then we have already passed the test. I am there every step of the path through the future - whatever that may bring..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home