Monday, May 14, 2007

1 Down - 4 To Go

WOW what can I say - what a fun experience. Today was of course the first day of the Breakfast Show Cereal Offenders. Poor Shane was really suffering and if it wasn't bad enough that he had to be there - not only couldn't he buy a newspaper on the way in (no newsagent open) but to add insult to injury the McDonalds Coffee Machine had broken down and there was no coffee. LOL ahhh see this is what happens when you get addicted to those drugs of choice! Have to go a day without them and you just can't cope. Wasn't it you who said laugh "at" people - not with them? LOL

We taped the show of course so I sat there and had a listen after it was all over and it wasn't THAT bad despite a few teething problems and us worrying it was lame, so I'm pretty happy with the outcome. We've had some positive feedback already as well so I'm really looking forward to doing it ongoing. Now if I can just stay awake long enough. I put in a 13 hour day today which was way too long and I'm absolutely stuffed. So it will be an early night tonight and hopefully I'll actually sleep unlike last night where I woke almost every hour on the hour.

The countdown is on - Johnny Depp in eye liner - 10 days and counting...........

Not much else to report. Fingers crossed some money matters will be resolved shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home