Sunday, June 24, 2007

Another week over

Well another weekend has come and gone. Where the heck are the days going? I managed to finish off 2 layouts for Scrap Pile this weekend. One I can't post yet because it's the Challenge for next week's Cyber Crop (which by the way is on Friday night 29th June and Justine & Mel have some GREAT prizes on offer so if you are a scrapper - get your scrapbutt over there for some fun...)

The other one I am absolutely thrilled with. When I got the DT pack with this paper in it - ok well I have to admit I thought WHAT THE????? Seriously girls - what were you thinking? LOL But now that I've done the layout I am actually really grateful that I got it. Not only is this probably one of my most favourite layouts - but I am also feeling really chuffed that I managed to meet the challenge of scrapping something I would seriously NEVER buy in a million years... LOL So as you can tell I am pretty pleased with myself - and here is the final product. Given there is lots of "glitter" on the pp and lettering, it looks a lot better in real life, but hopefully you get the drift of it. Entitled "Skin Deep"....


And finally here is the Layout I did last weekend as my Design Team LO for Scrap Pile entitled So Sweet.


Today though, mostly my thoughts were with my dearest friend Shane who has had a very stressful and draining weekend. You are my guru in stuff my friend, and I am both in total admiration and also in fear of your efforts to help people who have been suffering, especially on this troubled weekend where so many were looking to you for answers. I don't think I have ever met anyone quite like this man in my lifetime. He continues to amaze and astound me at the depth of his existence, his passion and his incredible ability to be there when needed. God knows I have been the recipient of many of those times of need. As always I am very proud to call you my friend and even more proud that you call me yours. You are truly one beautiful human being.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

Those layout are stunning Maree!!!
And it is scary how fast the week has flown and the weekend is almost over and it wasn't long enough!!! ;)

8:28 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Just amazing Maree, both LO's are beautiful

4:50 pm  
Blogger Tracey said...

Love the new layouts my friend .... btw I hope everything is ok with Shane!

8:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home