Sunday, February 25, 2007

Forgotten Photos

I forgot I had picked up these photos from the Colac Herald office. The first is of our official presentation to the winner of the Get Out Of Jail fundraiser prize - Richard Cooper who is the principal of the Colac College and won a night's accommodation at the fantastic Cumberland Resort - Lorne.

And this one taken of Lakeisha in the studio when she did an interview about being on air with Otway FM.

I can't wait to get the photos from this weekend developed. Oh good grief speaking of this weekend....... I WAS SO TIRED this morning. I actually went back to bed around 11 a.m. and slept for a couple of hours. I was so washed out. Still floating on the euphoria though LOL.

Had a call from Rosemary today as well asking if I would do some work for the Business Awards - FANTASTIC - I love the local business awards - I mean L O V E the business awards..... Rosemary does such a fantastic job putting it all together and it's absolutely an honour to give her a hand with it. I get to do the street walking thing of talking to all the businesses and suggesting they enter the awards. At least I can give them my own personal experience of what a great thing it is to be involved in it. AND IT IS...... I found it so rewarding in terms of the whole process of the application etc. It really helped me in a lot of areas of the business to fine tune a few things. Looking forward to it immensely.

Some sad news though in that her daughter-in-law gave birth to twins 15 weeks prem. She says they are hanging in there but obviously 15 weeks prem is a real concern. Rosemary & Doug were supposed to be off on an overseas trip this week, so there have been some changes in their plans which is kind of sad. I know how much she was looking forward to the trip but of course I know she wouldn't be able to enjoy the holiday anyway worrying about the kids. Everything crossed for a positive outcome for them. I know only too well the worry about having a prem baby since I went into labour early with Lakeisha as well but thankfully at the Royal Womens they managed to stop the contractions and I went to term eventually. Babies are such precious things - I would be so lost without mine. My thoughts are with these two precious ones tonight.

cheers

Maree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home