Sunday, November 07, 2010

The new project

I'm very excited about our latest project and plans. Turning this place into a home finally after many years has proven rewarding. It never ceases to amaze me how Shane and I have similar taste in things but even just making these plans brings out those similarities out where I can easily visualise what he sees for the final result and I believe he for me as well.

The plan is for an entertaining area essentially, but moreover both of us want to see this as a place to relax and enjoy and recharge. What we are starting with is a carport between two sheds. In our first days of living here it was used for a run for the show dogs - an undercover area which kept them dry when they were groomed for a show and a spot for the house dogs to spend time outdoors. It's been neglected now for a long time with no dogs to occupy it. I just thought it would be an ideal spot to renovate and become a real asset to both the property and our lives.

And so I thought some before and after photos as well as the progress was a necessity (I guess that's the scrapbooker in me). I also hope it will be a part of my vision to have something special to view from every window in the house. I think it's a long term project so I'll
update it when there is something to update.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home