Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A week of changes.

It's amazing how sometimes life just floats along and other times it seems to rush past like a fast train, and always you just need to remind yourself to go with the flow. This past few months have gone by in a blur and having spent 6 weeks with the flu bug that has been going around hasn't made all of that time terribly pleasant. Hopefully in my 7th week I can finally say it's on the way out!
This Thursday I finish my stint in the Planning Department at work after 15 months in the role. I have mixed feelings about it but at the end of the day I realise it's a great opportunity to move on to a position that will be my own to develop and mould. I start the new job on October 12 and am very much looking forward to having a bit of a break in between. HOPEFULLY there will be time to scrap but also I want to do a few things around the house that I haven't felt up to these past couple of months.

Thanks to the wonderful ladies at Scrap Therapy and the September Cyber Crop - I have done another layout which I am very pleased with. Special thanks to Lisa Pate's Sketch Challenge which was the inspiration for this one. Entitled "Flower Girl" - these photos of Lakeisha were taken when we were still living in Melbourne and the outfit she was wearing was one of my favourites of her "baby" clothes. And those pigtails - OMG how cute was she!








This one made me realise I need to start scrapping some older photos again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home