Thursday, October 07, 2010

Surprise!

What a thrill tonight has been. Just on the spur of the moment I booked a ticket for the lovely Lisa to come and visit with us for a few days next month. I love her strength and her personality and it will be so great to catch up again. I hope she will enjoy her mini break.

I thought I would post the photo I took of the "new do". I just wish I could figure out what the heck the lovely Darren did to make it look so much better when he styled it. But then I suppose that's what makes him such a great hairdresser........


It's been a sensational week of holidays and even though I'm sad that only 3 days remain - I have had such a great time and feel such a sense of achievement with all I managed to get done. Life is good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home