Saturday, October 02, 2010

Holidays!!!!!

I have been looking forward to this break so much. And now I am officially on holidays for 10 days and plan to make the most of it. The first day was really enjoyable with Lakeisha and I heading off to Melbourne to do some shopping (lots of bargains to be had!!!!), pick up my entries from the Royal Show and then back to Geelong where I had an appointment with a new hairdresser for what promised to be a whole new look.

Well it's a whole new look and I'll work on taking some photos some time this weekend. Really happy with it and what an amazing professional experience it was. Highly recommended - www.darrengrayson.com.au

On the agenda of things to do will be take photos of the pieces from the show, amongst the many other things I hope to get done during my days at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home