Thursday, May 08, 2008

In Anticipation

Well it's been an interesting week..... I've had to sing on radio, tell jokes, chat and read a poem. Tomorrow at around 8:30 I'll know if it's paid off or not. Fingers crossed one or two people actually voted for me. How cool would it be to win a weekend in Melbourne!!!!! Anyway honestly - win or lose - it's been such a hoot and I am actually proud of the fact that I gave it my best shot - stepped out of my comfort zone and gave it a go.

Peter Deppeler rules - honestly Pete you've been a legend in keeping the spirits up and making this competition a whole bunch of fun. I actually really enjoy listening to the radio show. It's just a pity Colac's Mixx FM doesn't quite make it to Geelong otherwise I would have the bosses radio tuned in. Pete has kindly offered to save me a CD of all the segments and promos so with any luck I will post some of the files to this blog over the next week..... If you happen to drop by here before 8:30 a.m. tomorrow morning and have a mobile phone - I would be pretty excited if you could send an SMS as per the next blog posting to support the cause.

What the result will be I would hate to predict. I would love the weekend away but hey - at the end of the day I'm stoked to have had the opportunity to have a bit of fun this week. And Shane - I hope you know none of this would have been possible without your support and your encouragement. As always - you give me the wings to fly.

As they say - stay tuned.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Thinking of you Maree! Here's hoping it's good news!!!

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home