Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend almost over.

Well it's been an interesting weekend. Scrap Pile Cyber Crop on Friday night. It was kind of funny being on the other side after so many months of being a part of the Design Team. But on the other hand it's actually nice to be able to compete for the prizes too. After calling all those games of Bingo - I actually WON a game last night. And on dial up too. That was pretty much a miracle. Well done Deb - you did a great job of dragging out the suspense. I taught you well LOL.
I finished a layout for Melanie's challenge - using only black, white and silver and some chipboard stars. I came up with a LO using a photo out of Lakeisha's collection from the ABW this week. Entitled "Our Future Stars" - oh and they are!


The challenge layout was supposed to be 8 1/2 x 11 inches - and mine is but then I backed it on to a 12x12 piece of white to make it uniform to my other layouts. So essentially it's 2 in 1.... the smaller section for the challenge and the updated version for my album.

The 2nd layout I managed to complete so far is below entitled "Lately". There's a bit of a message kind of hidden but not hidden in the journaling as well. No not a message for you - one for me.... I actually really like both these layouts for different reasons.



I have another layout almost finished but don't know if I'll get it done tonight or not. We'll see.

We have a visitor for the week. Sienna is coming to stay for a few days, plus Lakeisha is off on the Beechy Trail walk. No doubt a few photo opportunities from that coming up to scrap. Another working week for me, but I'm holding out hope of resolving a few problem issues current in my life so I am really quite looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Love your layouts Maree, they are just beautiful. You must be so proud of your beautiful daughter - and you should be.

11:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home