Monday, March 31, 2008

It can only get better

What a start to the week. As we speak the radio station is off the air. Thanks to equipment failure and nothing that can be done about it until tomorrow. New equipment hopefully arrives tomorrow and can be changed over. Talk about feel helpless. I guess the only good thing about it is that I don't work tomorrow until probably after lunch. But the other thing is that it highlights the need for onsite technicians and spare equipment.

Managed to scrap a LO this evening of our house guest Siena. She was pretty impressed by the whole scrapbooking thing so I thought I would do a page of her. Entitled "Sweet Siena".



At the moment things are just frustrating me. I feel such an urge to move forward and yet my hands are tied by people who need to make decisions about employment and the like. I so want at this point to get myself into a good career and be fulfilled in that area of my life. If good things come to those who wait - My expectations at this point are pretty high...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home