Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Good Grief

Sometimes things in life just leave you shaking your head. Like when you feel you are the only one who sees the urgency in something while everyone else just sits there nodding their head going - YUP someone should do something about that..... Hopefully as I write this the radio station is back on air after an equipment failure but getting it there has been an interesting challenge. I've decided that if no one else is really worried I don't know why I should be. God knows I've lost enough sleep over this thing to last a lifetime. It's almost worse than owning your own business......

That aside I am feeling so positive about everything else concerning my future. No I haven't got a new job yet, but I am not worried - I know the right thing will come along at the right time. There is just one thing missing for me in the big picture right now. But I guess whatever is meant to be will be there as well. Perhaps I am concentrating on the wrong things. I don't know. I do know that whatever life has in store for me, all will be revealed eventually. Right now I'm keeping my eyes open, an open mind, and not discounting anything. Sometimes life works in mysterious ways. I've already wasted enough of it. I don't want to waste any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home