Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Miserable Wednesday

Well clearly summer has deserted us. It looks and feels like winter today. The alarm clock went off at 4:30 as usual and all I could hear was torrential rain. I sat up in bed, my head pounded, my throat felt like crap and I was aching all over. That was enough to turn off the alarm and the light and go back to sleep. Not that I got lots of sleep, but clearly I'm in for something. Oh Joy!

I managed to finish off another layout from one of those gorgeous Pirate photos. Scrapping usually makes me feel better but I think it would take a lot more than that today. Unfortunately I do have to go into town still. Ugh... Anyway here is the layout - entitled "Priceless Treasures".



Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to one of our doggies yesterday. Secret came to us from the USA in 2002 and was such a sweet little dog. Unfortunately she had cancer and in the past couple of days had gone from her usual happy waggy self to being quiet and withdrawn. She was 12.5 years old. This picture was taken when she was still in quarantine.



R.I.P. Secret, you are missed....

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Hi Maree,I am sorry to hear about your Gorgeous friend " SECRET" passing away.She looked like a beautiful Pooch.
I hope you are feeling better soon, and can shake it off.Obviously some lovely person has passed the bug onto you.Weren't they so thoughtful.Drinking plenty of water I hope.Hugs to you

6:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sorry to hear of the passing of Secret, she was a good age. Hope life lifts for you.

9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home