Monday, September 10, 2007

Moving On

Why is it so hard to face the future of the unknown do you think? I sit here tonight contemplating what the future holds for me and mixed in with such sadness that almost brings me to tears, is a good degree of trepidation about what lies ahead - professionally, personally and almost every other ally you can conjour up.

Much of today has been spent trying to figure out what the hell I am going to do professionally. Nothing smarts like having a job you love and looking at having to walk away from it. Having a phone call tonight to say that something you've been working towards for months is about to be reality just makes the whole thing that much more painful to walk away from. But the bottom line is I have to eat and the Station just isn't in a position to pay me. So there aren't too many options.

I don't know what I would have done without your support today Shane. As much as I seemed OK - I'm feeling that dark cloud creeping up behind me. What would I do without you?

Ironically the Word of the Week for the Mini Album Challenge at Scrap Pile is "Celebrate". I couldn't think of a less appropriate word to come up with lyrics for right at this particular moment. Comiserate maybe - then I could have had a few wines and come up with some brilliant lines...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home