Sunday, September 23, 2007

Busy Sunday

Today is one of those "keep yourself busy so you don't think" kind of days so I got busy and completed my September Design Team layouts for Scrap Pile. They are a little late, but I guess better late than never and given I didn't get any scrapping done last weekend I think I've done well to get as much done this weekend as I have - the afternoon isn't over yet either, but I have to go into town, sort out tomorrow morning's Breakfast program and pick up Lakeisha from work.

The first LO is really bright and cheery and I've used one of the photos we took back in September 2005 for Kate's birthday. I love the colours in this. Entitled Grateful 4 Friends.






And then this one. The paper was a challenge especially when it comes already with the title printed there...... When it first arrived I thought Oh Great. But as it turned out it worked out to be fairly appropriate in the end. I'm sure Mel and Justine send me the really difficult ones just to put me to the test. But anyway it was a pretty masculine looking sheet of paper so I went with the masculine look LO and softened it up a bit with the flower and the heart. Entitled True To Yourself. I like how it has a sort of grainy/gritty look to it.



I'm just thrilled to have the lyrics book finished as well. I've bound it with brass rings and tied ribbon through them. Not sure it came up exactly like I had envisioned but I think it looks OK.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home